Tuesday, March 30

Going with the Flow

Evening,

So I haven't posted in quite some time because I haven't know what to post. I have been sort of treading water. Not real sure of what it is I want to do with my Warcraft characters or this blog. The little updates of what I am doing in game have felt empty so I have taken some time to kind see what it is I wanted to do. I have come up with part of an idea. It is not full realized yet but a work in progress and I want to share my journey with everyone. Now it may end up like a lot of things I do and shelved as a good idea for someone else. But if it gets to that I will share it.

So on to my idea. I have a love for researching information on the different classes in WoW and how to play them. I also have a desire to earn some gold so I can buy somethings I have wanted for a long time. The auction house thing just doesn't seem to fit me so I came up with a plan to do both at the same time. I am going to sell my knowledge and willingness to research for others for gold in game.

I haven't got all the kinks worked out yet. Need to figure out how much to charge and for how long to work with someone. Also have to decide how to handle the gold exchange so as not to get ripped off all the time. Trying to decide how much knowledge I want to sell. Do I want to sell information just to 80's looking for more DPS. Or do I want to cover leveling, healing, and tanking. I think I could and it would allow for more business but it may be better to start small and work into all that.

It should be a fun project as long as I can ignore all the haters who think they know it all and everyone else should already as well. As far as getting the word out there I think I will make a macro to put in trade. Right now it looks something like this

/2 Have low DPS? Can't keep those mobs off your healers? Can’t keep the tank alive? Getting made fun of in groups? Well your in luck! I can help with your woes! I can teach you what you need to know to shock others and top charts. PST for details.

Now it will need a little tweaking depending on what it is I really am looking to sell but that's the gist of it.

/relax brain it will all work out

4 comments:

  1. nooob lol jk that may work but idk how well it will go over on our particular server

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't hurt to try. I'm going with the assumtion that there are people out there that do want to improve but are unsure how and don't know who to ask. Only thing is my prices may be to high for those particular people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea, how would that work on your server? How would you work through the gold exchange for the information? I really love the project idea. Keep us posted as to how that works out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you will do just fine. There are plenty of people who just aren't that good at finding information, and who don't always have someone how to tell them exactly how to play their class. If this were the case, there wouldn't be players that have low DPS or tanks with low TPS. Everyone would play there class perfectly, well at least theoretically.

    ReplyDelete